Blog

Advertisements

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
GoDaddy.com Hosting just $1.99/mo! 125x125

Directories

Live Traffic Feed

free counters

2013: New year. New Gadgets?

Sunday, December 30, 2012 - - 1 Comments

New Year doesn't necessarily mean new sets of resolutions, new gadgets or wishes. Sometimes, the old ones might still be good and just need a little make-over.

I was actually cleaning our 20+ year old Nikon fan. Dirt and dust are all over and so I decided to dismantle it. After I was done with the cleaning, I thought of visiting my mother's junkyard where some unusable stuff are stored before assembling the fan back to its form. Found this old Asahi fan with its nice blade intact. I salvaged those useful parts and voila! My antiquated fan now looks like NEW! I really thought I needed a new one. A little make over just get things done.

Sometimes we need to learn from our experience. Some are just logically the same and same solutions applies. We just need to be conscious with ourselves and our surroundings.

I'm doing good handling our finances this 2012. A lot of adjustments and discipline imposed to achieve my goal. God willing, 2013 will be better. Go go go wooosh! Happy New Year everyone. Have a safe one. God bless.

This entry was posted on 7:45 PM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

Sana said...

Dear blogger,

My name is Sana Ullah and I am a student in FIU’s School of Journalism & Mass Communication, specializing in the newly Digital Media Studies. I am currently taking a course titled “Audience Analysis, Public Opinion and New Media,” in which I work with my peers on a research project focused on environmental/green communication in the blogosphere.

I would greatly appreciate your sharing with me and my classmates your opinions on various topics related to your blogging experience by filling out an online survey. As we want to learn about blog readers too, I would ask you to kindly distribute the survey link to your automated mailing list and/or post it on your blog.

The survey will take you no longer than 15 minutes to complete and you can access it through the link below:

https://fiu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9NeAIj8uEjTNJAx&Stu=ull310

This survey is anonymous and does not require any identifying information.
I really appreciate your cooperation and efforts and look forward to get your insights and ideas.

Sincerely,
Sana Ullah

School of Journalism & Mass Communication
Florida International University
sulla002@fiu.edu